Terms of Service
- Purpose: The participation in the event.
- Legitimations: The organization of the event.
- Recipients: ASSOCIACIÓ ESPORTIVA DE FUTBOL EN MARXA only communicates their data with their prior express consent.
- Rights: Access, modify and delete data and other rights which are detailed below.
Who is responsible for the processing of data?
- ID: ASSOCIACIÓ ESPORTIVA DE FUTBOL EN MARXA (AEFEM FOOTBALL) CIF: G65541096
- Postal Address: Carrer Antoni Forrellad 135, 3º 1ª 08207 Sabadell (Barcelona, Spain)
- Phone: (+34) 675 86 97 97
- Contact Data Protection Officer: Daniel Romero
What is the purpose to treat your personal data?
In ASSOCIACIÓ ESPORTIVA DE FUTBOL EN MARXA (AEFEM FOOTBALL) we treat the information you provide us with the main aim to organize, represent and defend the contracted activity, ensuring that our performance is respectful in compliance with current regulations.
The main purposes for which we process your data, whether to comply with statutory obligations, legal obligations, public interests, legitimate interests or based on consent, are managing data related to these services.
Please note that for treatments that require consent and therefore data processing are not required to comply with contractual, statutory or legal obligations to ensure public, vital or legal interests or to process data based on the legitimate interests of ASSOCIACIÓ ESPORTIVA DE FUTBOL EN MARXA properly weighted to avoid violating rights and freedoms of stakeholders, you can modulate any time and revoke the consent for these treatments, as well as request more information, by SENDING AN EMAIL TO: email@example.com
No automated decisions based on this profile will be taken without their prior informed consent in cases where the basis of legitimacy is consent.
How long do we keep your data?
According to data protection rules, personal data will be kept until needed for the purpose of processing and subsequently preserved properly locked as long as necessary for the exclusive use of the competent public authorities, in order to meet potential liabilities arising from treatment to finalize the legal prescription periods established in the regulations.
What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
The basis of legitimacy for the processing of data is the link as participant in the event. The basis of legitimacy for the processing of data for the completion of sending information activities, services and events of ASSOCIACIÓ ESPORTIVA DE FUTBOL EN MARXA that may be of interest and that it is not necessary to comply with contractual, statutory or legal obligations to ensure public interests, vital or legal or treat data based on legitimate interests ASSOCIACIÓ ESPORTIVA DE FUTBOL EN MARXA properly weighted to avoid violating rights and freedoms of the concerned, is the contribution of consent but in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditional processing data based on legal obligations.
What are the recipients of your data?
The data will be transferred, according to the law, to the competent public authorities, as well as when necessary to meet the statutory and legal obligations.
The data categories covered include:
Data that can treat the controller include the following categories; identification data, postal and email address, business information, economic data for collection.
What are your rights when you provide us your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of their personal data
- Interested persons are entitled to access their personal data and to request the correction of inaccurate data or, if appropriate, to request removal when between other reasons the data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of processing of data, in this case retain only those for exercise or defense of claims that may arise.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. ASSOCIACIÓ ESPORTIVA DE FUTBOL EN MARXA stop processing the data, except for compelling reasons legitimately or exercise of potential claims.
- Interested parties may request the portability of their data in automated support other responsible in cases of treatment to the RGPD.
- At the time of the cancellation of the data, they only kept locked in compliance with statutory obligations.
- Without prejudice the exercise of rights before us the controller can also file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The data provided will be treated by ASSOCIACIÓ ESPORTIVA DE FUTBOL EN MARXA according to the purposes described herein, and in this sense you are informed that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or suppression or limitation in their treatment, as opposed to treatment, as well as the right to data portability in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event attendees authorize a photographic and audiovisual report on the activities undertaken, as well as broadcast streaming. Photographic and audiovisual report will be disclosed in any media (TV, press, internet, etc.) and any advertising and media supports (flyers, banners, panels, website, annual report of activities, publications, reports, etc.), all without limitation and including other means and accurate media for dissemination of programs and activities developed by the entity indicated, by itself or in collaboration with other entities and non-profit.
This authorization is granted without territorial or temporal limitation.
This authorization is completely free, and the assistant agree not to seek or claim any compensation, payment or refund in exchange for this free issued authorization for the use of their image.
With the first visit you are being informed of the existence of these cookies and our policy. The cookie will be stored on the hard drive of your computer until you delete it.
You can make your browser to warn of the presence of cookies or automatically reject. If you reject cookies you can still use this site without problem, although in some cases it can involve limiting the use of some of the benefits or impede the proper functioning of this page. ASSOCIACIÓ ESPORTIVA DE FUTBOL EN MARXA may hire third parties to perform functions on its behalf in relation to the purposes for which they could collect their personal data, such as analyzing the information provided. Such third parties may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use such information for any other purpose and regulate our relations with such third parties in the manner required by the applicable rules on data protection personal character.
We use free web analysis tool Google that primarily allows website owners know how users interact with your website.